The European Political Science Association is a professional association of individual political scientists. We welcome anyone interested in the study of politics and political science to become a member. EPSA membership is discounted for students.
Founded in 2010, EPSA’s aims are the following:
- To represent and promote political science in Europe.
- To foster development in postgraduate training of political scientists in Europe.
- To promote undergraduate teaching of political scientists in Europe.
- To facilitate networking by political scientists worldwide.
- To host an annual general conference of political scientists.
- To publish a general journal of political science that will have a profile, impact, and structure on a par with top general political science journals in the United States. The first edition of the EPSA journal, Political Science Research and Methods, appeared in Summer 2013.