9th Annual Conference of the European Political Science Association
The 2019 annual conference will provide everything you have come to expect from an EPSA conference: an exciting group of political scientists from all around the world, to present papers and participate cutting edge research and engage in in professional networking over three+ days. The event will include pre-conference social activities and evening receptions, and always, is family- and partner-friendly.
Registration is now open at https://members.epsanet.org.
The preliminary conference programme is now online.
Conference programme and events
The venue is the Peter Froggatt Conference Centre of Queen’s University, Belfast, a stylish location situated just minutes’ walk from the centre of one of Europe’s hidden gems of urban hipness.
Programme Committee: Kenneth Benoit, Gail McElroy, John Garry
Tracks and track chairs:
- Elections, Public Opinion, and Voting Behaviour (John Garry, QUB)
- Comparative Politics (Ken Benoit, LSE)
- Legislative Studies and Party Politics (Gail McElroy, TCD)
- Political Economy (Tim Hicks, UCL)
- EU Politics (Gail McElroy, TCD)
- International and Domestic Conflict (Thomas Chadefaux, TCD)
- International Relations (Jonathan Kuyper, QUB)
- Political Methodology (Laron Williams, U. Missouri)
- Public Policy and Public Administration (Eoin O’Malley, DCU)
- Political Theory (Peter Stone, TCD)
- Political Communication and Media (Rebekah Tromble, Leiden)
With many attractions in Belfast and in the region, delegates and those accompanying them will have no shortage of attractions to enjoy, including the usual mix of excellent EPSA social events. This year, social events will include:
- a guided fun run
- a pre-conference pub reception
- a gin tasting with local music
- a reception at the iconic Belfast City Hall
- a pre-conference golf event
More details will follow as the event approaches.