The European Political Science Association was founded in 2010, to pursue the following objectives:
- To provide a professional association for academic political scientists whose membership is based on individual subscriptions.
- To represent and promote political science in Europe.
- To foster development in postgraduate training of political scientists in Europe.
- To promote undergraduate teaching of political scientists in Europe.
- To facilitate networking by political scientists worldwide.
- To host an annual general conference of political scientists, with the first held in June 2011 in Dublin (at the Guinness Storehouse Conference Centre), and subsequent conferences held in major cities across Europe, including Berlin, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Vienna and Milan.
- To publish a general journal of political science that will have a profile, impact, and structure on a par with top general political science journals in the United States.The first edition of the EPSA journal, Political Science Research and Methods, was launched in 2013.
EPSA has a mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe, send any email (blank is fine) to email@example.com. To send a post, you may send an announcement directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Postings are moderated but free of charge.