The European Political Science Association welcomes anyone interested in the study of politics and political science to become a member.
Founded in 2010, EPSA’s aims are the following:
- To represent and promote political science in Europe.
- To foster development in postgraduate training of political scientists in Europe.
- To promote undergraduate teaching of political scientists in Europe.
- To facilitate networking by political scientists worldwide.
- To host an annual general conference of political scientists.
- To publish a general journal of political science on par with journals in the United States.
Annual Conference 2017
22-24 June 2017, Milan
The seventh annual general conference will take place in Palazzo delle Stelline in Milan, from 22-24 June 2017. The call for papers will open 1 October 2016.
EPSA Statement on the Purge of Academic Institutions in Turkey
The European Political Science Association considers these measures as unjustifiable attacks on civil liberties, democracy and academic freedom. See the full statement here.
Members can register and pay annual dues on-line. Rates are €80 for full members and €50 for student members. Join now by clicking here.
Subscribe to EPSA’s mailing list
EPSA has a mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe, send any email (blank is fine) to email@example.com.